9.09.2011

Goodbye, 24.

Another year has come, and gone
Time goes so much faster when you are an adult aware
Things are a lot harder, faster, more important because of awareness 
Though it can cause some heartache, tension, reflecting
I am beyond blessed.
My eyes have been opened to who I am, where I want to be, and how I am getting there.

I am taking my wishes from last year 
And changing them to fit who I am now
And what I desire for this year... 

Before I blow out my candles
I wanted to let you in on my wishes for Year 24 25

I pray for a hunger to live life to the fullest 
I wish for contentment and enjoyment in the simplest things
I want to spend as much time with friends and family 
I pray for patience, kindness, understanding, respect and love- from me to others 
I would love to find someone to love, but its all on God's plan so if its not supposed to happen this year, I can live with that. 
I desire to grow closer to God by whatever means. To trust His plan for me fully. To have a thankful heart during times of trouble. To remember His grace, mercy and love for me. 

I pray for fun memories with new friends, old friends, and family 
I wish that I will take advantage of the opportunities I am given 
I want to find myself in this 24th year of my life 
I want to continue to find myself, more and more each year. 
I would love to be happy. truly happy. realize happiness is a choice. 
I want to make extra effort to choose to be happy, even when it is hard.

I pray for health, happiness, and good things for my family, friends and self 
I wish for a guarded heart. 
I pray for conviction in what is important to me.
I want to let go of things, people, situations I can't control. and be ok. 
I crave a confidence in my identity. 
I  am going to seek out an adventurous year, one that is documented the whole way through.
I wish for shoes. lots of shoes
I want to cross off some items on my Adventures List! Anyone want to help me, let me know! 
I know there is a list out there I will be crossing items off of! 
I pray I can be silent enough to hear God's purpose for my life and seek it out whole heartedly. 
I would love to go through this 24th year, and be able to look back on it as my best year yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...