9.19.2011

Bon Iver

Just took a quick trip to San Diego
My last one before I move... weird
And had two surprises waiting for me

My sister in law's sister Kelsey came down from Pasadena
And my brother and sister in law surprised me with tickets to see
Bon Iver

I am indifferent to seeing concerts
I love music just like everyone else
but not as much as my siblings do
It moves the soul, it makes me want to dance
I think thats why concerts are so hard for me to go to
I just wanna dance around the aisle

This concert was amazing
All the different instruments, talent
It was a blast and I am so glad I was able to go!
I wish I could find some footage from the concert we went too
just so you could see the nine member band performing together

You should definitely go see Bon Iver if they are in your city!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...