9.11.2011

Everyone remembers

Everyone remembers that morning.
No matter how many years will come and go
That morning, will always be like it was yesterday.

It has been 10 years
And I remember it like it was yesterday.

Everyone has a story, everyone has some kind of connection
Some people only reflect on this world altering event when September rolls around
Some people wake up everyday with its scars
Some people will never be the same because of it
No one is the same because of it...

This last week, with the ten year memorial coming people's stories are getting heard.
I want to remember, life is bigger than the small everyday inconveniences of life
These stories remind me to be grateful for life. remind me to be thankful for friends and family. and that the true small things matter

These are just a handful I came across, so many more voices to be heard.

So many amazing stories that come from such a tragedy.
Unmeasured Strength.

Story Corps- They would like to tell one story for every person lost in the 9/11 Terror Attacks.
Here are just a few of them:
John and Joe. 
She was the one.
Always a Family.

This is a moment in time, we will never forget. My kids will learn about this day and ask me where I was, and I will always remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...