8.18.2011

Things I love:Thursday.

Things I love: Thursday

Little Lily blowing kisses. could possibly be the sweetest thing I have ever seen. and I haven't even seen it in person yet! Long talks with my sister. Happy Hour with my girlfriends. Everybody likes a secret. I just hate having to keep fun ones! "Let your past make you better, not bitter." love a good quote. Making a 25 things to do when I am 25 list. inspiration. Little love notes. Having a friend call when they need to tell someone something really important. made me feel really special.  Making other friends feel special. My dad. he is the best! My momma. she is wonderful. Getting a shellac attack. think I will go with the Hot Pop Pink next. Trying new restaurants. Seeing old faces. getting new meaning from an old verse. check my next post for this explanation! Getting woken up by my niece dog for cuddles. Being in San Diego.  ohhh... and I love, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...