8.10.2011

43. Where'd you come from?

43. God places people in your life when you need them most

Some people it is more obvious than others
Some I am still trying to understand why they were brought into my life
or why they chose to leave...

But I truly believe God places people in our life when we need them most
and here is one specific reason why...

You know when you meet someone, and you just click
and you feel like you have been sisters all your life
That's how I felt with my best friend

We met at the gym, in line for yoga
Actually, someone asked me to introduce them to my sister
This girl I had just met was not my sister, then.
Little did we know, we were going through a similar life situation

Had God not placed her in my life when he did
My perspective and life would be much different
I didn't know it at the time, but God blessed me that day!

There have been a lot of people in my life
Whom I know were placed in my life for a reason
But this one is the best and most obvious example!

It reminds me that God is constantly blessing our lives
In little ways, throughout our days, hard times, and good times
Special times and special people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...