7.14.2010

L is for...

L is for Love...

i am not scared to love again.
i think love beautiful
i cant wait to be in love

what scares me more than loving again, is not.
is that no one will love me again

getting hurt does not scare me
because to get hurt, you will of loved fully and truly
true love is worth everything and anything to me
and its a risk i am more than willing to take

but sometimes, L is for lonely...

one day i was talking to my brother,
i told him sometimes i am lonely, and that i didn't want to be
and he told me, when i was ready to get back out there, would be when being alone didnt feel lonely...
Most days i don't but somedays i do

L is mostly for love, Sometimes for lonely, Always for Living Life....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...