10.27.2009

OOO man...

Man, guys! I was doing sooo good at updating all the time! I am sorry it has almost been a week! (not that anyone is really out there! haha) This last week has been good. Busy but good! Thursday I had a great workout, hung out with Joey. Friday I made dinner for Joey, Nick, Tai, and Krista and Andy benifited from leftovers! Saturday went on a hike with my amazing friend Karalyn and sunday, well lets not talk about sunday, its a day I am trying to forget right now! (lets just say, I am not as outdoorsy as I thought I was, and fun to me is NOT driving 50 miles with the windows down in an old jeep to go rock climbing... maybe eventually, but not now...) I am trying to be productive and do homework stuff so that is mostly why I haven't been here! Weigh in is tomorrow, its going to be a cold day, so I am hoping the extra clothes won't weigh me down too much! Or the sushi I had earlier! Hope all is well! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...