10.03.2009

Feelings, all these wonderful feelings...

So I have been super emotional lately. Partly because I'm a lady, and ladies do that sometimes, usually once a month, lol. But, today I figured something out! Some people eat their feelings. When they are sad they go for the chocolate, or when they are happy they celebrate with a drink. I don't think I am one of those people. When I am sad, I buy clothes. When I am happy, I buy clothes. When I am content, I buy more stuff! I just can't help it, that is how I like to express my feelings. I just feel bad for my bank account, and future husband! Can you imagine what will happen if I am ever pregnant?!!? I'm gonna have to freeze my debit card in a BIIIIIIIG chunk of ice! lol

xoxo
praying...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...