5.14.2010

Yup, that just happened!



Well, it happened.
It's kind of like a blur.
When it was happening, it was going slow *especially when they were calling out all the names* but it really happened so fast.
Five years... I worked towards this day for five years (I switched majors once, and graduating in 4 years is like leaving a party at 11!)
I want to go back already and soak it all up.
I had all my friends around me.
It was amazing, good times and great memories!

I am officially apart of the college graduated crowd.

So surreal...
It makes me happy you were there...

Everyone asks, what is next?
And I am ok saying, I don't know!
I have an amazing job, but I am open to opportunities
I am just going to start living life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...