5.13.2010

Finish line


Well, I lied last night... after this post I will be a college graduate!


I have so many different emotions! Its amazing what God has given us and done for us to feel what we feel. I did not know it was possible to be sad, excited, proud, nervous all in one moment!

I am about to cross this finish line, alone, which after four years I never thought would happen.
But its not about who I cross the finish line with... its about all those people out there cheering me on, supporting me, loving me, and being proud of what I have accomplished!

Thank you to my crowd, my supporters, my cheerleaders...
Without you, I wouldn't have the strength to cross this line!

I'm closing this chapter of my life...

Here is to a new clean slate to write my story on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...