5.03.2010

Love after all matters the most...


So I have a really soft spot in my heart, which is impressive because I have a pretty stinkin' soft heart, for Brandon Heath and his music. The summer before my senior year of high school, a boyfriend and I had broken up. It was a really awful break up, things were not nice, but God had opened a door for me to go away for a month to serve at a YoungLife camp. Brandon Heath happened to be the musician for the month that I was there. Each week there is a mini concert, the first week I couldn't make it through the first song without major tears. The second week, I made it a little bit further. By the last week, I could make it through the whole thing without tears.

Well, I am at another crossroads in life. And let me tell you my emotions are about as similar to the latest Carrie Underwood cd. Most moments I am sad, some moments I am hopeful, some moments I see the bigger picture, some I am bitter, but I still feel love, always.

There is a song that I heard a while ago, and I knew right when I heard it, it was B. Heath. Its called, Love Never Fails.

After this week that I have had, I heard the song again, and it had a different meaning to me this time around. God is Love... This song is about His love for us, but also He teaches us how to Love. I believe in Love, Hope, Faith... Nothing will change that.

Love Never Fails
Brandon Heath

Love is not proud
Love does not boast
Love after all
Matters the most


Love does not run
Love does not hide
Love does not keep
Locked inside

Love is the river that flows through
Love never fails you

Love will sustain
Love will provide
Love will not cease
At the end of time

Love will protect
Love always hopes
Love still believes
When you don't

Love is the arms that are holding you
Love never fails you

When my heart won't make a sound
When I can't turn back around
When the sky is falling down
Nothing is greater than this
Greater than this

Love is right here
Love is alive
Love is the way
The truth the life

Love is the river than flows through
Love is the arms that are holding you
Love is the place you will fly to
Love never fails you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...