5.02.2010

Last Day of College



This is a weird time right now
So many transitions
So many sad feelings
So many happy things
I am going to make the most of it
I am going to put one foot in front of the other
Life is Good. Life is Painful. I will live it to the fullest

Its crazy how your world can change so drastically over night, how you can go from pure, genuine happiness to life shattering darkness so quickly
I am trying to deal
I am trying to grow
I am trying to be better

but I am trying to Love through it.

I told my mom the other day, if I could have done things differently through college I would have been more involved, been more active in different roles, gone to more sporting events, but you know, it is what it is. I can't go back, and wouldn't want to go back.

I wouldn't want to erase anything from the past 5 years...
its made me who I am. And I'm still a work in progress, but at least I am progressing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...