12.31.2010

The Good. The Bad. And the really really Bad.

Its hard to think about everything that has changed for me this year
without leaking from my eyes.

All the Good.
All the really really Good.

All the Bad.
All the really really Bad.

I am thankful for everything I went through this year. All the people who were there for me during 2010.  All the experiences I have learned from. The growth and process I have made, even if it is a two steps forward, one step backwards process.

All the Good.
All the really really  Good.

All the Bad.
All the really really Bad.

I wish I had more words, for my last blog of 2010. But they will have to come another time...

Here is to a New Year.
A new slate to start fresh.
Here is to the Good. The really really Good. The Bad. And the really really Bad. 

Here is to a new Me.
To continue the journey to becoming the best version of myself.

Its not all going to happen in just a few weeks, months or even a year...
This growth will continue.
Just hope in 2011 I can find people in my life to share and encourage that growth with
If it be family, friends or love, I am open for any kind of support.

Here is to a New Year with a lot of
The Good.
The really really Good.

and hopefully not too much of
The Bad.
or the really really Bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...