12.15.2010

Lily

Dear Lily,

You have only been in my life for 9 weeks now, and I have never felt so much love for someone. It is so instant. It is irreplaceable and indescribable. To see how you are just constantly changing and growing, I can not wait to watch you in all stages of your life! You light up my life Lily. You bring me so much happiness and I just can't have a bad day when you are around.

I am beyond blessed to be your Auntie. I can't wait for you to grow up and for us to have fun days together. I love to talk to you and be with you. I am sorry I didn't know how to dress you in clothes today after I changed your diaper. Its our first time hanging out just the two of us, so I promise I will get better at it. You are my favorite little Lily! You are so precious and I couldn't imagine my life without you! I will always be here for you Lily. I will listen when you need an ear. I will give you advice when you need it. Take you for ice cream when you are sad. And shopping just because. I will love you forever and ever and always.

Lily you bring light to our family. And it will never be the same because of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...