Thought maybe I could share a few with you..
Some are serious, some are funny but over all they are what they are..
Just a few things I have learned
1. Friends are like seasons, they come and go. Come in your life when you need them most. Sometimes they will stay for a long time (kind of like the heat in Arizona right now! Can it please be winter already!?) But... Its Ok! Its ok if your best friend isn't your best friend anymore because you have grown up and grown apart. Doesn't mean your love has changed for them.
2. Heartache is NOT, I repeat, NOT a terminal illness. As much as it might feel/seem like it at first... It is something you cope with, heal from, learn from and get better from. Its a really hard life lesson, but I think its an injustice if you don't experience it once. April Showers, Bring May Flowers... You can grow flowers from where dirt used to be (Kate Nash- Merry Happy) You will get better from heartache I promise <3
3. Bad decisions do not define you. They just add to your character.. if you learn from them the right way.
4. Pampering, rewarding, splurging on yourself is a MUST. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. To stay sane, and happy don't deprive yourself of the little things you deserve.
5. Flaming Hot Cheetos are ALWAYS a bad idea. No matter how long its been since you've had them last they will still give you heart burn and its just a bad idea.
6. Standing up for yourself is one of the most empowering things. Who cares if the person never responds. Who cares if they get mad at you for telling the truth. If you are doing it for the right reasons, and with your heart in the right spot... Stand Up for Yourself!
7. Regardless of how hurt I have been, I will ALWAYS believe in L.O.V.E.
8. Taco Tuesdays are a must! Even if you don't eat Taco's, have taco tuesdays with your best friend, every tuesday! It does amazing things for your friendship.
9. Music answers all the questions you
10. Shoes really could be a girls best friend... unless you are in Vegas, then they are your worst enemy by the end of the night!
I think this is a good start to my list!
To Be Continued...