9.23.2010

Pet Peeves...

One of my BIGGEST pet peeves is....

when people don't text you back! I mean, really how rude is that?!
I know we are all busy people, sometimes it takes time to text someone back, but how little do you care about someone that you can't just spend the 15-30 seconds to respond to a text or call a person if you don't like to text.

The joy of texting is that you can talk to someone all throughout the day when it is easiest for you and you can't talk on the phone. If you don't know if someone is busy and don't want to interrupt, you can text them and they can respond when its best for them. But not texting a person back is just rude because we all know that everyone lives with their phones as their inspector gadget hand!

I get that talking on the phone is more personal, and I am getting better about talking on the phone. But, texting someone to let them know you are a thought in their day is one of the best feelings. Looking at your phone to see that your love has text you, always puts a smile on your face. Talking on the phone is great, but it doesn't last all day like texting can... that might just be what I am used too, but I don't think its a bad thing... 

not texting someone back is just plain rude, and annoying...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...