9.11.2010

Penny for your Thoughts

I just have a lot of thoughts going through my head right now so I thought I would write them down.

-I have the best friends in the world; I hope everyone has friends like mine.
-I may not know what I want completely, but I know what I don't want
-Yes, girls are complicated, but boys are just as complicated.
-Men on the otherhand, much more simple. I am looking for simple, thank you!
-I have a new favorite quote and encouraging word- "You are unrepeatable. There is a magic about you that is all your own..." -D.M. Dellinger
-I really want eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns
-I didn't know I could be this happy after being so broken
-This year, is going to be the best one yet because I am going to make sure it is
-I have the best momma and poppa a girl could ask for
-Your birthday is the best day on facebook... I am a love whore and I felt SO loved by all the comments.
-I love to be loved on
-I am loving being able to live my life how I want too
-Music has the answer to any question you ask
-"My heart won't tell my mind to tell my mouth what it should say"- Zac Brown Band, As She's Walking Away
 - I want to always live life how I am right now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...