9.08.2010

Last Days of 23

This 23rd year of my life has brought all kinds of experiences.
I had my heart severly broken
I am finding myself after four years of being someone else's someone
Another year of my momma being a survivor
I am a college graduate
I am a super child aka adult... kinda

All of these things make me who I am today, they all play a significant role in who I will be in the future.
Here are 23 lessons I have learned over my 23 years (or mostly this year) :

23. Don't read into things boys do or say: you will always end up disappointed.
22. A card can say so much, send out a card to a friend whenever you can.
21. Just because I am nice to you does not mean I am interested or that I want to take you home to Momma and Poppa.
20. Country music always helps a heart heal
19. Learn to laugh at yourself- the best ways to do this are hanging out with friends, spending time with famiy, having mini dance parties alone, and just don't take anything too serious.
18. When you need a friend most, be a friend... it kills two birds with one stone
17. Count your blessings every day, and let them know they are being counted
16. Do not judge too quickly, be quick to forgive, give second chances when they are deserved
15. The right thing is rarely the easy thing
14. This life is not the Fairytale, I try to live in- You only live this life once, do it to the fullest
13. Everyone, everyone deserves to be loved
12. Don't regret anything... "Cause you can grow flowers from where dirt used to be"- Kate Nash: Merry Happy
11. Friendship doesn't always last, but the right ones will be there when you need them most
10. Always be True to yourself; Never settle on anything or anyone
9.  No matter how much you wish, pray, love for someone, they won't change unless they want too.
8. You're never too old to snuggle with your daddy, or laugh with your momma
7. Laugh loud, Smile big, Kiss often, Love Fully
6. Dad will always be a girls first love, Mom will always be a girls best friend
5. When there is a problem: Go to the person with compassion, tell the truth the best to your ability and always forgive
4. Have Faith. " If you have faith as small as a mustard seed nothing will be impossible for you." Hebrews 11: 1-3
3. Don't go a day without saying I love you. Always believe in Love. Love is the greatest of these. Love love.
2. Remember who you are!
1. God is bigger than me, His plans for me are greater than I can fathom. Always trust in Him.
oh and one for good luck...
 Shoes can make anything better- "One shoe can change a life"- Cinderella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...