8.31.2010

Rain Boots



I guess when it rains, it pours... well, bring it on, I have always wanted cute rain boots. 
Today I felt like it was raining on my life again. It was all these little things adding up to be the perfect storm.  To be honest, I know what is going on. I know that its just the devil trying to bring me down. And you know what, I can get through anything you put me through. 

I had a dream about you last night. You were happy. It killed inside, because I am happy but not in the same way you are. But it was just a dream. Life isn't a dream world. So I will let you go to sleep and be happy if that's what it takes. 

If its raining, you'll find me dancing in the storm- with really cute rain boots.

1 comment:

  1. Bif,
    Oh how I love you! My heart is hurting with you! You are brave, you are strong, you are beautiful, you are destined for good and lots and lots of LOVE in your life! The rain will clear and a rainbow will remain! Me

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...