8.03.2010

Current Playlist

I have been listening to a lot of music lately.
So I thought I would let you in on my current playlist...

Peapod Love Mix
1. Wrong Baby Wrong Baby Wrong- Martina McBride
2. Lover, Lover- Jerrod Niemann
3. King of Anything- Sara Bareilles
4. She Won't be lonely long- Clay Walker
5. Irreplaceable- Beyonce
6. Fairytale- Sara Bareilles
7. Someday when I stop loving You- Carried Underwood
8. One Day You Will- Lady Antebellum
9. Almost Lover- A Fine Frenzy
10.Wrestle with God- Wild Sweet Orange
11.Stay- Sugarland
12.Drumming- Florence and the Machine
13.American Honey- Lady Antebellum
14.Nothing- Nikka Costa
15.Hey, Soul Sister- Train
16.Best Days of your Life- Kellie Pickler
17.Undo it- Carrie Underwood
18.Near to You- A Fine Frenzy
19.Damaged- Danity Kane
20.Long Gone- Lady Antebellum
21.Haven't Met You Yet- Michael Buble
22.You are the Best Thing- Ray LaMontagne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...