8.02.2010

Patience

everyone goes through life trials to gain life experience.
in those experiences most people learn their strengths, their weaknesses, good qualities and even bad qualities about themselves.

through this season of my life, and this life experience I am realizing something about patience...

I HAVE NONE!

I used to think I was a really patient person.
But I realized today, I really am not.

So maybe this season of my life is supposed to teach me a lot more than love, heartache, truth, compromise, examining myself...

maybe I am being taught how to be patient in and with life, and what God's plan for me is.

I know I am destined and deserve great things... its just gonna take time. ohh and that thing patience...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...