7.08.2009

This could be the start...

Lately I have been feeling that I am just meant to do so much more than I am... And I know its because its the truth, but it doesn't mean I can do it all right now. My time will come but until it does I am going to really enjoy my life! I want to make new friends, new memories, and just love life and everything that comes with it.

Today I was thinking while I was making my lunch... why don't I try to kill a few birds with one stone (figuratively speaking of course)

I am trying to do this new thing called, budgeting, I'm not sure if you have heard of it. Its hard... It sucks... I feel like I can't do anything but I am going to turn this into something fun! I want to make it a game almost to see what I can do for the least amount of money, re prioritize things in my life, and save a little money! One thing I was thinking about was what if I blogged about my cooking adventures!! Why I call them adventures is because I really don't know how things are going to turn out! But this is a way that I could be more active in my blog efforts, I can make myself a little more accountable about trying to achieve a healthier lifestyle and I can also give recipes to anyone out there that might be reading this thing.

Honestly, this is probably more of an interest to just myself but at least its up here!

Soo hopefully this works out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...