6.11.2010

How do you say no more...


with friends?

How do you know when its time to throw in the towel?
When do you say, enough is enough, this isn't good for me?
Do you just stop trying and see if they notice?
Or do you sit them down and say, I can't be your friend anymore, if this is how its going to be...

Sometimes, you have to do what is good for you, not others

Right now, its hard being the only one giving, when you need something to know that you aren't giving for no reason.

I am ok with growing up, and I realize some friends won't always hold the same place in our lives and hearts, I really truly understand that

but
I'm really not sure how much longer I can be your friend.

I want to be
but
I need a friend too.
and you aren't being anything near what I would define a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...