11.18.2009

We All Got It!

Ok, I know I am doing two posts today but I haven't done a Thankful one, and I write/talk to much so the other post would have been way to long if I would have wrote this in there!

Today, I want to talk about how I am Thankful for my siblings,through blood and law! There is one way to tell if youre a Klingaman, look at the booty! We all got it, my sister, my brother and I, all have big ole bubble butts. I am thankful for my bubble butt because its something I share with my family. =D

My sister and I didn't get to grow up together but I am thankful that she is here with me now. I am thankful that we can try to make up for the times we didn't have and that I have a sister I can talk to when I need something. She has great advice and a pure heart. I am thankful that I have her now. I am thankful for her husband Dustin, even though he drives me crazy sometimes, he is a lot of fun to have in our family. He is genuine, caring and sweet, even with his tough guy persona!

My brother, has always been one of my best friends. I am thankful that I can call him in the middle of the day to ask him how to lift weights and he is there for me. I miss the friendship that we used to have, but I am thankful for all the fun we have had and will continue to have as adults. I am thankful that he has been there for me during really hard times, and I know that he will always be there for me. I am thankful for the love he has shown me, and the role model he has been for me in my life. Without him, I don't know where I would be, but because of him I know where I can be. I am also thankful for his wife, Emily. I am thankful for the relationship that we share. She is very much like a sister to me, and I am thankful that we have many years to come to grow our relationship. I am thankful for her sister kelsey, whom I call my own sister. She is a light in my life. I am thankful for the fun times that we have had together, and the unique family situation we have created. Our families, are not secondary families, we have joined them together, and I could not be happier. I am thankful for Blair and look forward to growing up together. I have always wanted a big family, and I didn't know I would get that through my "in-Laws" but I am very thankful for everyone of them!

Who are you thankful for in your life??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...