11.12.2009

Thankful to be your little girl...

I haven't forgotten you sweet, sweet blog! I haven't forgotten about you when I think of new ideas of something to share, I just have been busy and lazy! I have thought, I need to blog, but then decide that watching TV is a better decision at that moment. But I am here! And I am prepared to be better!

So, wow... I have had this idea that I wanted to blog about for a long time and I get here and just like that! its gone... Hahaha Well I will do something else! Since it is November, I wanted to start saying what I am thankful for everyday. I am a little late but I will just start now!

I am thankful for my Dad. My dad is the best man I have ever met in my life. And, I am not just saying that because he is my dad, I am saying it because I have been told this by many, many other people. My dad's heart is the most pure, genuine things out there. My dad is still a child inside at times, and that is one of the things I love most about that man. He is not afraid to laugh at things that are supposed to be for kids. One time, we went to go see Robots together in theaters. I was sitting on the outside, my dad to my right, then there was a little boy (probably 6 or 7) to his right, and then a girl about my age (we were 19 or 20 at the time) that I assumed was his babysitter or older sister. Well throughout the ENTIRE movie, my dad and this kid laughed at the EXACT same things, for the EXACT duration, EVERYtime!! I enjoy things so much more when I am with my dad. And yes, sometimes I go crazy, but its really not him... its me, me being moody, tired, anything... he has been there for me through a lot of hard times. I was not always the nicest, most loving daughter to that man through my teenage years... But, BUT, I have learned! I have learned that he is amazing, and he does so much for me and my family that I could never imagine him not being around or treating him the way I had. I feel blessed because I have such a special relationship with him (and my mom) that I hold so so dear to my heart. I just want to say, I am thankful for my papa... I am thankful to call myself his daughter and to work with him on a daily basis. Papa, I am thankful for you!

Tuesday, I was really lazy. Decided watching TV was a good way to spend my time. Then after I was done, about 3 hours later, I thought to myself... Why is it soo much easier to be lazy, than to be productive at times? I was thinking, when I look back on my life those hours, days I spent just being lazy weren't doing anything to make me better... but I will always have my lazy days. I just will have to really make up for those lazy days on my productive days!

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...