10.06.2011

Things I love: Thursday

Lily's little teeth. They are growing in. so cute. My momma. Happy Birthday Week Queenie! I promise I didn't forget, your blog post is in the works. Living at home. so far. so good. This fall-ish weather. so beautiful today. Adele pandora. jammin. Knowing you have moved on. great feeling to let go of someone who let go of you so easily. Birthday surprises. this time I was the birthday fairy. Meeting up with old friends. but staying up late on a work night is no bueno. Coffee has been my best friend this week. mmm vanilla creamer. I move to San Diego in less than a month. I know, I need to stop talking about it and just do it. Becky's Bachelorette party this weekend. Woo hoo! The brainstorming of writing a book. Any relationship advice you'd give? Trader Joe's dark chocolate covered almonds with sea salt. and edible arrangements. yummy. and of course, i love love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...