3.10.2011

Muy Importante

I am not sure how to explain what I am feeling,
which usually is not the case.
I am a talker.
I am a feeler.
I prefer to talk it all out, than hold it all in.
Even though I do hold it in a lot of the time...

I am really excited, scared, hopeful, trusting in this season of my life.
Recently, I have felt a shift in my heart.
I don't know exactly what God's plan is for me right now,
But I feel him stirring up something in my heart that I can tell will be very important.
I just have this overwhelming sense of urgency to draw near to Him.

I started reading a book called, Second Guessing God by Brian Jones
I don't feel that I am at a place where I am second guessing God
but a lot of what I have read, I have been able to apply to my life and the life of my friends around me.

I am not sure what God's plan upstream is for me...
But whatever it is, its muy importante
I can tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...