10.10.2010

Sedona

I am so blessed by the friendships I have
I have a core group of girlfriends that I am beyond grateful for
They have my back, through it all, some are newer friendships, others have blossomed through college, one has even come back in my life from when we were kids.
I have the most amazing group of girls, and God truly put them in my life when I needed them most.

This weekend, though short, we were able to escape from the city, go up to the beautiful Red Rock country of Sedona, and just spend quality time together.
These memories we are making are ones I will hold on too for life.

Marisa and I, had to make a quick trip back down to the Valley this morning because my precious niece has decided she wants to come out and party with us!

My sister is in labor! ahhhhh so excited!

As I sit here and wait to get the call to go to the hospital, I am going to post some pictures of Sedona, reflect on life, and just be thankful for everything that I have going on.

Love to love you all... xoxo

My Loves

Truly surrounded by some of God's best creations

With my girls at top of Schnebly Hill Vista in Sedona 

Thanks for all the wonderful memories girls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...