10.08.2010

Amore... Love... Ahave...


L is for Love.
Its no surprise that I love love.

I say it in almost every post, I talk about it all the time
Its my word
I just believe in Love
and nothing will stop me from it
no amount of heartache, or disappointment
I know its what I was meant to do...

One of my precious friends, Lauren , Loves love as much as I do!
I think this is why we both get along so well
Lauren always has a smile on her face
and a comforting Hug to give.
She is intentional and I just love to be around her and soak up her sunshine

She recently posted a picture that one of our friends sent her from New York and I just couldn't stand not reposting it!

Thanks Lauren for sharing in Love with me! xoxo


I'm doin this!


My sweetheart of a gal pal Rachael sent this over last night, how precious is this? I wanna make one just like it and post it all over!



Thanks, Rach! xo

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this... we all need love, love is what makes the world go round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! You're such a special heart, my dear!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...