3.25.2010

Just a small part of life...



Ever have a day where something happens that was unexpected, unwanted and you felt like it was undeserved... today is that day for me.

I am a senior in college, and I have worked on plenty of projects and pulled many all nighters, taken hundreds of exams and nodded off through plenty of lectures. But, I have never been as frustrated about a grade as I am right now. Before spring break I worked so hard on a group project. I spent hours writing, editing, analyzing data and ended up with a less than "acceptable" grade considering the work put into this project.

I have been really frustrated and just mad that all my time and energy could be given this unacceptable grade. And even though I know this lesson its hard to let it go completely, but it reminds me...

This is just a SMALL part of my life. This is just one grade in handful of other grades I have earned. I might not agree with it, and I might write a really mean teacher evaluation for this professor, but this is small, in the BIG scheme of things! Its hard to remember this, and its hard to not be frustrated but as my friend said, "its in the past, let it go! eff it- only 48 more days!"

ps. I may try to boycott class, and I will let you know how that goes.

pss. in case you were wondering, I got an 84% on the project...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...