3.22.2010

Confused...



This picture pretty much sums up how I am feeling right now... blue, confused, anxious, disappointed but there is still opportunity there. I hate looking to far forward into the future because it makes me very anxious. My thoughts are constantly wandering the "What If" aisle in my brain. What happens if I do this, or what if I did this? And how could this happen again, and what is it going to do to my future? These questions have been plaguing me today... I try to get around them, forget them, distract them but ultimately they are still there.

I don't know what else to say because there is a chance I just have too much to say... but I am warning you now... I am praying for a sign, and lets hope the Big guy reads my blog so he knows which one to send!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...