9.27.2009

Well, here it is...

Ok so, I am going to put it all out there. I started Weight Watchers this week. I know some people may say, why the heck did you do that?! Or, you don't need to lose any weight!! And I know, I know I am very blessed and lucky because weight has never been a huge issue that I have had but for me, it is still an issue. I want to have a healthier lifestyle and feel comfortable in my own skin. I have always been someone with great confidence and I can honestly say I have never felt super self conscious in my own skin, but as of late, I have. I have found myself really beating myself up not because of a number but because of my energy level, the way my clothes fit (or don't) and just plain and simple, I am not comfortable!! I know I am not the only who feels this way sometimes, and truly its not about the number on the scale. Its not like I have to weigh a certain amount for me to feel comfortable but I want to fit into my jeans again, not wear dresses because I have too but because I want too. Or that my "fat" jeans are my tight jeans now!! I'm really sorry if it sounds like I am complaining, but these are my feelings right now, and I want to put them out there! Oo and its a support system, my mom and sister both started as well so we can all do it together. Its a great feeling to have really put a start to this and hopefully change these decision I have to consciously make into a healthier lifestyle. I am really starting to realize that what I do to my body now will have a huge affect on how I am when I am older and it would be better to get this under control now than later! thanks for listening. and if anyone else needs that extra push, I am here for you!! love you xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...