9.30.2009

Radio, Radio

This morning on my drive in to work there was a radio ad for some diet pill, Healthy Trim. I'm not going to lie, I have looked it up. I have read about it, maybe even had all my information filled out but didn't push confirm order...

What is it that makes "The Cheater Way" seem so much better than "The Right Way"? This isn't just a thought for weight issues, but anything in life that gives you a short cut but you know the short cut isn't really right!

I'm not exactly sure where I want to lead this blog too. But, "Cheaters never prosper" and there is a lot of gratification of getting to the end of the road the right way.

*disclaimer, I am definitely not saying that someone taking or doing a certain way to help jumpstart something is a cheater... so I hope no one takes offense or is hurt by what I am saying... Its kind of an analogy to life I guess... Sometimes you need a little push, I get that. But sometimes, take the high road...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...