8.30.2009

Control...

I'm not really sure when it started. I don't remember always being like this... control. Sometimes it engulfs me. I have to be in a controlled situation, things need to be this way, not that my way is always the best but there has to be some kind of organization to what is going on. If you don't have things organized or put things where ever you want them to be you can never keep track of things. I have really been struggling with the idea of control lately. Things always seem to be out of control and I try to put them back and it just doesn't work. I am not sure why I let little things get to me but they do! I don't think I am obsessive about it, I just think that there is an order and people need to recognize it and follow it.

frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...