2.05.2009

Ooooooklahoma where the wind goes rushing through the plains....

Oklahoma... I am in the good ole state of the Pokes! I love this place. I love my big huge crazy family. I hate that it has to be funerals that bring us all together but I love every minute of being with my family. I am sad that I didn't grow up here and spend more time with everyone but I am so glad that I have the opportunities I have had. I love love love my family...

Its times like this I realize how very blessed I am. I have an amazing set of parents who come from caring, loving families. My dad's brother passed away and all my mom's brothers are coming to his funeral to support my parents. NOW that is LOVE.

I never question love because of the family I have come from. I will always have love with them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...