2.03.2009

#8!!!!!!

I completed #8 on my 101 in 1001 days list! and I am partially done with #7!

So I have been trying to read a lot lately! Not necessarily what I should be reading... Finance, Supply Chain Management, Legal & Ethical Business, yadda yadda

So far since Jan. 01.09 I have read 3 books!

I read:
The Shack by William P. Young- definitely a gripping book that pulls you in and gives your heart hope that you might be missing!

The Bright Forever by Lee Martin- ok this the book that helped me complete #8! Even though I would recommend any of these books, I actually recommended and gave this book to my roommate! It kept me on my toes. Its not the most hopeful and meaningful book, but it is a fictional book that keeps you turning the page. I think I enjoyed it so much because it was so honest and human. It was tragic, you were able to be sympathetic, angry, and feel for the characters that are telling you this story. Its definitely a different type of book, but these are usually the books I can read.

The Christmas Sweater by Glen "Edward Lee" Beck- this book is such a good and easy read! It makes you smile, it makes you cry, it makes you think about how you want your life to be and who you are in your life. Definitely recommend!

I am on my fourth book: The Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama. I figured he is my new president, whether I voted for him or not, I want to know him and I think reading his book is one of those ways.

PS! I got a new haircut today! I love it! Celeste lightened my hair, layered it lots, but kept most of my length and she put a lot more blonde in it! Love love love it!

Hope all had a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...