12.23.2008

Feliz Navidad!

It is Christmas Eve's Eve! I am sooo excited about Christmas. I am not just excited about receiving, I'm excited about giving! I love to give people presents, when you see them smile it just makes you feel like Woo Hoo! I did a great job! There is so much that I am thankful for right now! My mom is here with me and I get to talk to her everyday! I get to work with my dad and family! I have a new sister to be! I have a job! I have a home and amazing friends! I just hope people really see that Christmas isn't just about what you are getting, but what you already have and what you can do for others! Yay! Feliz Navidad! Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! Happy Hankkuah! Whatever it may be, I hope your day is fabulous and bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...