12.08.2012

Better Late than Never

Some of you might remember this post or the list of 25 things I wanted to do in my 25th year.
Well, to say I didn't finish my list would be an understatement.
Once I moved I didn't give that list a second thought.
There were times when it came to mind
But there definitely wasn't an effort to make them happen

I love to make lists
I love to cross items off my list
but I am also out of sight out of mind.
This list was just not in my sight so it wasn't in my mind.

I started thinking awhile ago I wanted to update the list a bit
I am going to change a few of these and add another for my 26th year
Maybe even cross a few off the list that I did but never "crossed" it off.

1. Read at least 12 books
a. Pride and Prejudice, must be one of those
2. Move to San Diego
3. Say yes more
4. Go on a date. by myself
5. Invest in a hobby-- bought a year membership to an outdoor boot camp
6. Go to a NFL game (Wasn't NFL but it was the OSU Homecoming game, which is even better!)
7. Run a 5k-- Did the Color Run, but didn't actually run it.  So I will keep this up
8. Watch "Gone with the Wind"
9. Join a small group/book club
10. Go salsa dancing
11. Take a day off to go on an adventure
12. Cook dinner for a friend and take it to them
13. Visit a friend in a different city/state
14. Try 'The Bar Method' work out
15. Throw a themed dinner party
16. Visit the Monterey Aquarium
17. Write a letter to my former self
18. Make bread from scratch
19. Visit the Golden Gate Bridge
20. Make new friends
21. Create a new tradition
22. Go paddle boarding
23. Try Bikram yoga or Hot yoga
24. Come up with a personal motto-- "Do something today your future self will thank you for"
25. Learn how to sew-- made pillow cases at the cabin at Thanksgiving
26. Learn how to golf

There we have it folks.
Maybe this year I will actually cross these items off the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...