6.18.2011

Its not true until you put it on facebook...

I guess if I am really going to do this, I need to say it out loud.

I AM MOVING TO SAN DIEGO! 
 I already put it on facebook, but this is the next step... 
Yup, you read that right. I am making it happen, finally
I don't have everything figured out,
but I know it will all fall into place.
I trust that the Lord will provide in the journey
He will place people, opportunities, communities and direction.

I am really excited for this new adventure
though, there are a ton of things that could keep me from going
I need to do this.

It could be a stepping stone
maybe even a short term adventure
Whatever it is, I hope you follow me along the way.

xo

2 comments:

  1. Wooo! That's such a pretty city! How exciting for you!

    Also, I love that Kate Nash quote on your banner- she is so awesome :)

    -Katie, www.hazelandmare.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...