2.15.2011

Anthem of 2011

There is rarely a time when my mind isn't spinning in a million different directions (Thanks Mom)
I have always been this way.
Thinking, worrying, stressing, dreaming, wondering, worrying, pondering about this, that and the other.

I went to an event this last weekend in San Diego called The Yelo Experience
And it was a really eye opening, thought inducing, character building, dream chasing experience for me. 

My mind has been going 100mph in every direction 
I have made some decisions that I want to see myself follow through with
A lot of this will come out through the next few blog posts but right now I just need to get some of my thoughts out so I can at least sleep tonight. 

With my mind going overtime... I was drawn to one of my favorite quotes...

My mom gave me a card one time (it is in one of my many card boxes) that had this on it, and it still resinates with me: 

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."
-Henry David Thoreau
 

This is my anthem for this season in my life 

And I am really excited that you are all on this journey with me.

xo  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...