11.02.2010

Love the Fall

As I have mentioned before, I am very much like my mother.
We are both pretty needy, we both talk a lot when we want too
We laugh at a lot of the same stuff, and I even have some of her good looks
but one thing we both really really love is Fall!

The colors, the smells, the weather, the decorations, the holidays!
All of it, we just love! This season always makes me think of so many things
The people in my life I am thankful for
The God that I love, who has created all of this
The memories I have made in the past during these times
All the yummy holiday treats

There always seems to be a change in spirit around fall
Everyone is a little cheerier (unless it includes shopping at the mall, which I refuse to do after november until January unless absolutely necessary)

I just can't believe it is already November!
Ten months of the year 2010 have already passed
Where does all the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...