10.14.2009

Just one of those weeks....

Is there a dark dreary rain cloud hanging over my head? Because that is sure what it feels like! And, to top it off I am a zombie today! Stayed out late for Krista's birthday last night, and I have decided I am too old to be doing that kind of stuff if I have to wake up by 6 every morning! I am seriously just starting to get some kind of energy, and I have been awake for almost 6 hours!! But, it was fun!

Well, I can't beat around the bush too much longer. We did weigh in today, and I gained .4oz Ok, I know this isn't horrible, and I know that those big numbers I was posting wouldn't last but I just really really never wanted to be + an amount. It is a little discouraging, but I am not going to let it stop me! I just need to start eating a little more to make sure I am getting in all my nutrients, especially milk, always forget about that one! And I really need to start upping my exercise. So does anyone want to either, go to school for me, or pay me to live so I don't have to work so I can get that exercise in. I feel like I am going non-stop all the time. Its like Monday-Friday I am on from 6am Monday morning until 5pm Friday night. I know I have a big break on campus, and I truly do need to take advantage of it, but I feel like I am losing out on my true Me Time. Im either working, school, sleeping, friends or the most needy of them all, the Boyfriend. And, I love love love spending time with him and all my friends and family but I feel like I am starting to lose my balance...

I don't want to fall down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...